Friday, September 23, 2011

Best Dressed: Emmys 2011

Here are my Top 3 best dressed for this past weekends Emmy Awards:
1. Nina Dobrev in this stunning Donna Karan dress HAS to be #1. I don't care how many red dresses strolled down the red carpet that evening, Nina looked stunning! The fit, the design, the hair, the make-up, the accessories...absolute perfection.

2. Sofia Vergara can do no wrong, and the Emmys were no exception. What I absolutely love about Sofia is that she plays up all her sexy curves. She isn't afraid to look sexy, sultry and glamourous all at once. The color of this Vera Wang creation looks gorgeous against her skin and the earrings are to die for!
3. I know alot of people put Ms. Seal on the "Worst Dressed List" for the Emmys, but I absolutely LOVED Heidi Klum in this fun Christian Siriano dress. I thought it was fun and flirty, and perfectly fit Klum's personality and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment