Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Very Own: Alexander McQueen booties


So apparently I must have been VERY good in 2010 because Santa Clause brought me a jaw-dropping, unexpected gift ANY fashion lover can appreciate: Alexander McQueen Faithful gold studded booties! Aren't they gorgeous?!

I was yearning for some over-the-knee boots this season, but these babies are one in a million, especially living in New York. How many people do you think are going to be strutting around Manhattan in these beauties? Very few, to say the least. How many people are strutting around Manhattan in over-the-knee boots? Over a million.

I really encourage every girl out there, if Santa wasn't as kind to you this holiday season, save up all year around, and come December/January, I have two words for you: Bergdorf Goodmans. Each end of year, Bergdorf's has their huge Shoe Salon 60% off Sale both in-store and online. Invest in your shoes ladies! A good pair of shoes will last you years, and what a better investment than in the accessory you spend 24 hours a day in: your shoes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment